MBA Intern Summer 2020
We are currently seeking an exceptional MBA qualified intern to work with us over a three-month period, over the summer, to help develop our product offering.
The SBC Group is comprised of three main divisions: SBC Sonata our business consultancy and coaching division; SBC Generations our Family Offices and Family Business Division and SBC Advocati – our legal services division.
This internship will mainly focus on Sonata to help us develop a new product for fast paced, venture backed, tech start-ups.
- Working alongside our CEO and COO you will document and develop strategic business product options and roadmaps for growth
- Research, identify and evaluate strategic opportunities through in-depth market and competitive analysis
- Relationship management with key stakeholders
- Ad-hoc project work depending on team requirements
Skills and requisites:
- MBA qualified or currently enrolled in an MBA at a leading institution
- Knowledge of working with the C-suite sector preferable
- High-level strategic thinking and execution
- Excellent communications skills
- Exposure to venture backed tech start-ups desirable
- Strong command of English language, verbal and written.
- Ability to attend team meetings in Edgware, HA8 within appropriate guidelines and remote working
- £2000 per month plus expenses if relevant
- Retention potential
- Start date asap
To apply please send cover letter and C.V. to email@example.com